Tuesday, January 18, 2011

An Award - WOW!

Ottilie Weber  is a college student and author who gave me this award and I would like to thank her very much.  Ottilie possesses one of my favorite names.  Be sure to check out her blog.

There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2.. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Seven random things about myself would include

1- My favorite comfort food is still a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a bowl of Campbell’s chicken noodle soup.
2- When I was 5, I wanted to be a Blackfoot Indian.
3- I have loved coffee since the first time I tasted it, which is not to say I live on it.
4- I collect snow globes.
5- Snoopy has been my muse since I was 10 and I still have the first Snoopy that started it all.
6- I never eat dessert if it doesn’t have chocolate in or on it.
7- I used to be a Leo, but now I am apparently a Cancer on the cusp of Leo (August 10th) So now I can use identity confusion as my excuse for procrastinating.

The 10 recently discovered deserving blogs I have chosen for the Stylish Blogger Award are
1-   A Bookish Libraria: The Dame Reviews
2-   Brook Side Reviews
3-   Tiptoe Kisses
4-   Erin Reads
5-   The Competitive Bibliomaniac
6-   Estella's Revenge
7-   Finding My Legend
8-   Three Turtles and Their Pet Librarian
9-   Sheri Doyle
10- The Writer's Armchair

Thanks to Mother Reader and Lee Wind for their Comment Challenge 2011 which has helped me discover many new blogs.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for my award! Now I have to figure out some interesting things about myself to share *scratches head* LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo very much! I will most definitely pass it along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    I confess that I don't understand these awards. If everyone who gets one passes it on to ten people, doesn't it get bifurcated? But I'm proud of you for getting it.

    ReplyDelete