Tuesday, January 18, 2011

An Award - WOW!

Ottilie Weber  is a college student and author who gave me this award and I would like to thank her very much.  Ottilie possesses one of my favorite names.  Be sure to check out her blog.

There are 4 duties to perform to receive this award
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2.. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 10 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Seven random things about myself would include

1- My favorite comfort food is still a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with a bowl of Campbell’s chicken noodle soup.
2- When I was 5, I wanted to be a Blackfoot Indian.
3- I have loved coffee since the first time I tasted it, which is not to say I live on it.
4- I collect snow globes.
5- Snoopy has been my muse since I was 10 and I still have the first Snoopy that started it all.
6- I never eat dessert if it doesn’t have chocolate in or on it.
7- I used to be a Leo, but now I am apparently a Cancer on the cusp of Leo (August 10th) So now I can use identity confusion as my excuse for procrastinating.

The 10 recently discovered deserving blogs I have chosen for the Stylish Blogger Award are
1-   A Bookish Libraria: The Dame Reviews
2-   Brook Side Reviews
3-   Tiptoe Kisses
4-   Erin Reads
5-   The Competitive Bibliomaniac
6-   Estella's Revenge
7-   Finding My Legend
8-   Three Turtles and Their Pet Librarian
9-   Sheri Doyle
10- The Writer's Armchair

Thanks to Mother Reader and Lee Wind for their Comment Challenge 2011 which has helped me discover many new blogs.

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for my award! Now I have to figure out some interesting things about myself to share *scratches head* LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo very much! I will most definitely pass it along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!

    I confess that I don't understand these awards. If everyone who gets one passes it on to ten people, doesn't it get bifurcated? But I'm proud of you for getting it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, Alex! I am so flattered to receive this award from you. I'm not very good about performing award duties, but I am so pleased you thought of me and are enjoying The Writer's Armchair.

    ReplyDelete