Friday, March 2, 2012

Bloggiesta 2012 - It's Coming Soon


This years Bloggiesta will be taking place March 30, 31 and April 1, so if you have been thinking about a little blog spring cleaning, or just a little blog sprucing up - this is the blogathon weekend to set aside for just this kind of thing.


If you do decide to participate, here are some of the things you can expect:
  • to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
  • to create a to-do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
  • to hopefully participate in several mini challenges and learn something new
  • to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
  • to make new blogging friends!
  • to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!

This year Bloggiesta is being hosted by Suey at It's All About Books, so head on over there and sign up to participate.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out and for joining us! I look forward to all the blogging business everyone will be accomplishing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really looking forward to this. It helped me get a lot done last time when my blog was new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suey, I am already thinking about what I want to accomplish and looking forward to the mini-challenges. Again, thanks for hosting.

    Joy, I know what you mean about helping out as a new blogger. I found the same and hope to do more good things this year.

    ReplyDelete