This years Bloggiesta will be taking place March 30, 31 and April 1, so if you have been thinking about a little blog spring cleaning, or just a little blog sprucing up - this is the blogathon weekend to set aside for just this kind of thing.
If you do decide to participate, here are some of the things you can expect:
- to spend time that weekend (as much or as little as your schedule allows) working on your blog
- to create a to-do list to share on your blog and link up with other participants
- to hopefully participate in several mini challenges and learn something new
- to connect with other participants through blog hopping or twitter
- to make new blogging friends!
- to come away at the end of the three days with a spiffed up blog!
This year Bloggiesta is being hosted by Suey at It's All About Books, so head on over there and sign up to participate.
Thanks for the shout out and for joining us! I look forward to all the blogging business everyone will be accomplishing!ReplyDelete
I'm really looking forward to this. It helped me get a lot done last time when my blog was new.ReplyDelete
Suey, I am already thinking about what I want to accomplish and looking forward to the mini-challenges. Again, thanks for hosting.ReplyDelete
Joy, I know what you mean about helping out as a new blogger. I found the same and hope to do more good things this year.