Sunday, December 11, 2011

In My Mailbox


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren

There wasn't much in my mailbox this week, but it wasn’t empty either. 
 Books I got from the library:


Caleb’s War by David L. Dudley
This looked like an interesting addition to Home Front literature about WW II.


I Will Come Back for You by Marisabina Russo
This came highly recommended.

A book I got from Net Galley:


The Baker’s Daughter by Sarah McCoy
This new book looked interesting.

Books I bought:

The Color of Magic by Terry Pratchett (for rereading)
It's Terry Pratchett, what else is there to say.  He is the best!


The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie by Alan Bradley
OK, I am a little behind the times read this, but better late than never.


The Girl is Murder by Kathryn Miller Haines 
This looked intriguing, so I thought I would give this YA mystery a try.

If only I could borrow, buy or download more hours in the day.

4 comments:

  1. Oh...I want to read Baker's Daughter, too. Hope you enjoy it!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some intriguing books. I'll have to add to my TBR list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sounds of The Girl is Murder!! I def. have to check that one out!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you like THE SWEETNESS AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PIE - such a fun (and precocious) young protagonist.

    THE BAKER'S DAUGHTER is high on my list, too.

    ReplyDelete