Tuesday, January 3, 2017

2016 Reading Challenge Wrap Up and 2017 Reading Challenge

 

I only did one reading challenge this year for this blog and it was the World at War Reading Challenge hosted by Becky at Becky's Book Reviews.  I chose a Bingo card for this challenge and actually got one bingo, and almost got another.
Not too bad for someone who notoriously doesn't do well on reading challenges. 

This year, Becky has another war themed reading challenge using a bingo card or a list. I'm going to do the bingo card because I like crossing out accomplishments by making little Xs on things, and since this is a much broader range the WWI and WWII, I am also using books that I read for my other blog, Randomly Reading
If this reading challenge appeals to you, head on over to Becky's Book Reviews to sign up and see all the rules for participating.  And be sure to check out Becky's other reading challenge that she is hosting.

Now, let the games begin and may the odds be ever in your favor!

No comments:

Post a Comment